lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

My autobiography


My full name is Giovanni Alejandro Guevara Pino. I'm 25 years old. I was born and raised in Santiago (Chile) on August 6th in 1987. I have a brother and a sister. I'm the oldest of my siblings. My father, Gabriel, is a lawyer and my mother, Erica, is a teacher.
I studied in Sagrados Corazones (Alameda) both elementary and secondary school. On 2006 I registered at Universidad de Chile: I wanted to study Sociology. But on 2007 I quitted my studies and registered, also at Universidad de Chile, to become a lawyer. It was an interesting career but it was too competitive and the social environment was too "cold". I spent 3 years there plus a year which I couldn't attend to classes because I got really sick. After all it was kind of a torture studying there. That's why last year I decided I wanted to go back and finish my first career: Sociology. I think it's the best decision I've made in the last years and, luckily for me, I have the full support of my parents... at least this last time!
During the last 2 years I started working in different places: I love to learn and meet new people. I have worked at coffee shops, restaurants and a Ripley warehouse. That one was the toughest!

During the last 6 years I've traveled with my father and my siblings: we want to learn a little of every country in our "South American Neighborhood". Perú, Argentina and Uruguay are the last places we've gone to. I also enjoy the beach and the countryside. But what I like the most is the woods, the rain and the smell of fresh grass: that's why I try to travel, every time I can afford it, south of Santiago. Places like Villarrica, Victoria, Pucón or Puerto Montt are just perfect to me.

Finally, I love to play the drums (I have done a nice work with every band I've joined), read a good book (specially History and novels) and ride my bike.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario